When choosing a welder you should know:
- The type and kind of material to be welded – e.g. low-carbon steel, alloy steel or aluminium.
- Required welding efficiency – how many welds should be made within a specific period of time
- Available connection power – power transformer [kVA]
- Shapes and dimensions of welded elements:
- sheet thickness or bar diameter
- dimensions (you can submit 3D or 2D technical drawings or provide workpieces for welding tests)
- Or quote related data:
- required length of the welder arms
- required shape of the arms and electrodes
- span of the arms (sketches)
- technologically preferred welder clamp (scissor-type or vertical)
When you send us an e-mail with request or a request form, please eadd some sketches or drawings, if possible.
Or just give us a call!